Maya Moore First Woman Signed to Nike's Jordan Brand

    So the word is that Maya Moore of the WNBA has been marked as the first women to be signed to Nike's Jordan Brand. Maya Moore clearly is full of talent and was the first round draft pick. I am surprised that the Jordan Brand hasn't had a female representative, I feel that it is great that they have finally found someone to appeal to women and be a good representation on the brand.
    Maya Moore of UCONN women's basketball in which she helped the time to 2 championships titles in which she was the leader. At 22 she is going to the Minnesota Lynx.  Being 6'0 she is a great asset to the team.

   This is what Moore had to say about being signed:“As a student of the game, it is a dream come true to align myself with a brand that has a rich history in sports. Like most kids, I grew up idolizing Michael Jordan and continue to work relentlessly to reach his iconic status on the court. I’m truly motivated to take my career to the next level as a member of Team Jordan.”(http://www.eurweb.com/?p=106155)
Reacent Post

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

My Ping in TotalPing.com