canon rebel t1i pictures

canon rebel t1i pictures. Canon EOS Rebel T1i
  • Canon EOS Rebel T1i



  • MattSepeta
    Mar 23, 11:20 AM
    I certainly realize that the circumstances are different, but the fact remains, we launched missiles at another country.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adpa5kYUhCA





    canon rebel t1i pictures. Canon EOS Rebel T1i Digital
  • Canon EOS Rebel T1i Digital



  • Dr.Gargoyle
    Aug 7, 01:37 PM
    Looks like a good time to let my PM D1.25Ghz G4 retire... The new MP must be at least 10 times faster. :eek:
    Apple store up again. The old PM G5 seem to be gone.





    canon rebel t1i pictures. for the Canon Rebel T1i is
  • for the Canon Rebel T1i is



  • peharri
    Jul 14, 03:36 PM
    I think most of your proposed reasons aren't really as practical or useful as people think in practice (that is, most people would never do it, or otherwise gain an advantage); however:

    And bluray drives will be INCREDIBLY expensive when these machines ship, not to mention who knows how well they will burn cd's and dvd's (assuming that all bluray drives will be burners, none of them readers only). Many people will want to wait and add a bluray or hd-dvd later, especially since nobody knows which will be the winning format.

    This one I can believe. Room for a future HD optical disk format reader. Makes sense. I was envisaging the Mac Pro coming with two drives, but it makes sense it would come with one and have a slot for a new one for a later date. I suspect a standalone BR or HDDVD drive would cost less than one that also has to replace the functionality of a Superdrive.

    If this is Apple's reasoning, it also suggests they're being more pragmatic than analysts keep suggesting on the whole DVDng war. Which makes sense. I have a gut feeling that HDDVD and Bluray are to DVD what SACD and DVD-Audio are to CDs.





    canon rebel t1i pictures. canon rebel t1i box.
  • canon rebel t1i box.



  • notabadname
    Mar 22, 01:12 PM
    Blackberry playbook = The IPad 2 killer - you heard it here first.

    Look at the specs, their greater or equal to the iPad 2 with the exception of battery life.

    Except for the battery life. Ha, ha . . . yeah, that's not important at all in a mobile device. You get your 10.1 inch "point and shoot" camera, I'll take the battery for a handheld portable computer. Haven't heard a lot of concern over all the laptops without a rear-facing camera. It's funny how critical it is for the iPad though, and what an important comparison it is to many people.





    canon rebel t1i pictures. canon eos rebel t1i dslr
  • canon eos rebel t1i dslr



  • Chris Bangle
    Aug 11, 11:36 AM
    I agree with that


    Why thank you, I was expecting to reported for being rude. Atleast somebody agrees with me.

    but the main reason i wouldnt buy a nano is beacause the sides are tooo square, i prefer the sides of the mini.





    canon rebel t1i pictures. BNEW Canon Rebel T1i EOS 500D
  • BNEW Canon Rebel T1i EOS 500D



  • noire anqa
    Mar 26, 07:25 AM
    Oracle's acquisition of Sun was just... bad. I have nothing good to say about that.

    I loved ReiserFS (v3 anyway). I was using it in beta on Slackware about as early as I could.

    And for my unnecessary griping about HFS+, I've never had a problem with it the whole time I've used Macs (so, about 6 years now). ZFS would be cool though.

    I'm not sure about that .. my hfs+ partitions always seem to get corrupted more often than any linux box i've ever owned. I hate to say it, but probably even more than any windows box i've owned.





    canon rebel t1i pictures. The Canon T1i or the Kiss X3
  • The Canon T1i or the Kiss X3



  • daveaudio
    Aug 11, 01:04 PM
    Hahahaha you obviously have not been a customer of either T-Mo or Cingular. And if you looked at their coverage maps, Cingular's coverage is quite a bit better than T-Mobile's. Yes, they do share SOME towers, but not all.
    Hahahha coverage maps don't mean jack.Everyone in the wireless business knows they are gross approximations of the reality.




    canon rebel t1i pictures. Canon Rebel T1i compared to
  • Canon Rebel T1i compared to



  • ezekielrage_99
    Aug 17, 01:19 AM
    Yes...Photoshop can only run under Rosetta on the Intel machines...there's no universal version of it.

    It was just the performance was dam quick I just wasn't sure if there was an Intel version out or not, either way that is killer performance.





    canon rebel t1i pictures. Canon EOS Rebel T1i Digital
  • Canon EOS Rebel T1i Digital



  • rwilliams
    Jun 8, 09:22 PM
    Hell yeah. There's a Radio Shack about 5 minutes from my house. This should keep me from having to stand in ridiculously long lines at the Apple Store. I hope that Best Buy does this too, if only because I've never had a bad phone activation experience there, and I can rack up the Reward Zone points.





    canon rebel t1i pictures. Canon EOS Rebel T1i DSLR:
  • Canon EOS Rebel T1i DSLR:



  • AidenShaw
    Aug 22, 09:08 AM
    Gonna get a ton of switchers - even if they only ever run Windows XP on it.
    One big problem with running XP, though, is that you need the Boot Camp drivers from Apple.

    If the MacIntel Pro were able to use any available device (any graphics, any PCIe card which has a Woodie driver, ...), then buying one to run Vista or Windows 2003 would make more sense.

    As long as you're tied to proprietary drivers, though, it isn't nearly as attractive. There shouldn't be any Apple software needed to run Linux, Solaris or Windows, outside of a bog-standard BIOS implementation.

    Hopefully, however, the Apple pricing will push down the prices on other Xeon workstations. It doesn't make a lot of sense for a comparable Dell to be $600 more than an Apple.





    canon rebel t1i pictures. Canon EOS Rebel T1i
  • Canon EOS Rebel T1i



  • mBox
    Apr 6, 08:44 AM
    Folks there are cheaper options out there if you really need this.
    If your a real professional then get a BD-drive plus Toast.
    If your making tons of money then chances are you can afford Production or Master CS from Adobe.
    Back in the day if we wanted to do high-end video, the peripherals for Mac alone would cost twice to three times the cost of the Mac itself.
    Dont even bring up that other PC mfg have BD built in.
    There is a reason for that :P





    canon rebel t1i pictures. canon rebel t1i.
  • canon rebel t1i.



  • mkruck
    Apr 6, 03:06 PM
    Yeesh dude, at least your wife cares enough to do nice things for you. :(

    Yes, and my response that you quoted was said tongue in cheek. People really need to lighten up and stop taking themselves so seriously.

    Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk





    canon rebel t1i pictures. Canon Rebel T1i | ZDNet
  • Canon Rebel T1i | ZDNet



  • Tomaz
    Aug 7, 03:40 PM
    The top secret features better be REALLY good, this was disappointing and nothing was really new! Cupertino started it's photocopiers.... (The Vista banners are an actual joke after this keynote) :(





    canon rebel t1i pictures. The Canon Rebel T1i is a big
  • The Canon Rebel T1i is a big



  • easy4lif
    Nov 28, 07:22 PM
    steve jobs replied earlier this year to such nonsense


    "the music companies are trying to be greedy"


    I approve this messsage





    canon rebel t1i pictures. canon rebel t1i.
  • canon rebel t1i.



  • lord patton
    Aug 16, 11:31 PM
    (sideshow bob)The Power PC...The!!!(/sideshow bob)

    Bravo.

    I don't know what ROFL stands for, but from context-clues, I'm thinking it means pretty damn funny. In which case, ROFL, dude.





    canon rebel t1i pictures. Canon Rebel Sports
  • Canon Rebel Sports



  • SkyStudios
    Apr 25, 04:43 PM
    Please, link me any evidence this is submitted to Apple.

    Apple only recently added the info into iTunes agreements, last year they where sued for collecting emails, chats and political views, this means they seriously can get access.

    BTW a the devices unique ids can be simulated and one can plant a crime on another if the authorities actually depended on it.





    canon rebel t1i pictures. Canon#39;s EOS 500D (aka Rebel
  • Canon#39;s EOS 500D (aka Rebel



  • Blue Velvet
    Apr 27, 03:19 PM
    I tried, I discovered layers.

    Fact: There are "layers" if you can even call them that.
    Another Fact: They mean nothing.

    They're not layers in any common use of the word in design. However, for want of a better word, they're elements. Those looking for them need to view the file in outline mode in Illustrator (Apple Y)

    Of course not, they will find something else to argue about.

    True... and I'll leave that for others. It was a mistake of mine to look at MR today and be sucked into the stupidity. Now I really must take leave of all of you...





    canon rebel t1i pictures. Canon Rebel T1i Made Easy
  • Canon Rebel T1i Made Easy



  • Lollypop
    Aug 5, 04:25 PM
    Im glad we will be getting a bit of closure on monday, while I love the rumors its been getting a bit to much, im actively avoiding all mac related sites... I dont want to be the boy that spoilt his own Xmas! :D





    canon rebel t1i pictures. Canon Rebel T1i / 500D
  • Canon Rebel T1i / 500D



  • damienvfx
    Jul 28, 03:01 AM
    I am waiting until the new MBP is released with merom. I don't care if it's now or in January.

    My question is: What's the fastest way to get the new MBP into my hands? Is ordering it online after it's announcement the fastest, or going to an apple store?

    I live within 3 stores. So I can play the call and place one on hold bit.





    hyperpasta
    Aug 5, 07:51 PM
    To me the answer to the whole IR/Mac Pro/Front Row thing is obvious - put an integrated IR receiver into the keyboard. The keyboard would come with the Mac Pro (unlike the display) and is rarely under the desk. :)

    Plus they could sell the keyboard for any Mac (including ones that don't have Front Row - they could include the app with it).

    Wow. Why didn't I think of that?

    Well, regardless, I still think a Cinema Display update is badly needed, and if not alongside new pro towers.... when?





    snebes
    Apr 7, 11:30 PM
    Apple products are price-locked. No second hand retailer marks up on them, like Bose. Retailers are told what to sell at and they comply or they lose rights to sell the product. If these are overpriced, it is Apples doing.

    You might want to look at Best Buy's pricing again.

    All iPads, iPods and Macs are sold $.99 (at minimum) above Apple.

    Time Capsule 1TB $334.99 at Best Buy, $299.00 at Apple
    2TB $499.99, $499.00 at Apple

    Airport Extreme - $189.99 at Best Buy $179.00 at Apple
    Express, $109.99 at Best Buy, $99.00 at Apple

    The small accessories are just as bad. And Apple isn't the only brand they mark over MSRP too. I wouldn't be surprised is Bose products were too.





    Bilbo63
    Apr 19, 06:40 PM
    Proof that Samsung ripped off Apple's rip off of Delicious Library?

    Apple hired the young fellow that did the UI for delicious library... sadly his name escapes me at the moment. But yeah, the kid brought is book shelves with him.;)





    Rt&Dzine
    Apr 28, 10:19 AM
    yg17, I hate to say this but Obama HAD to do this to avoid the entire "birther" issue from turning into a major distraction that ends up wasting everybody's time during the election cycle next year. Heck, it's already wasted everybody's time for the last three years anyway. :rolleyes:

    I think you hit the nail on the head. Trump may have made a tactical error by starting the hardcore birther attack too early. But of course he's got more tricks in his bag. He will fire one attack after another to wear down his enemy. It kind of makes me wonder if Trump is a closet Scientologist.





    Multimedia
    Jul 27, 11:26 PM
    if merom produces less heat.. i would think that apple will quickly update both MB and MBP so it won't be releasing anymore problematic notebooksYes your logic is impecible. But Apple does not act on logic. They are in it for the money. :D



    Reacent Post

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Total Pageviews

    My Ping in TotalPing.com